Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, I had a health assessment questionnaire in June 2020, sent it off July, had a health assessment by telephone just last month, on 1st March 2021 was told in my journal that I am now going to be under LCWRA and I will be getting an extra allowance and should be getting a back payment and should be told about this in the next 7 days! I heard nothing so I wrote in my journal waited another 6 days, nothing, I just rang up and spoke to someone about this and they sounded as if they couldn’t care less told me to wait until tomorrow and if I’ve still not heard anything to ring back! Didn’t tell me if I was entitled to anything or when ide get any back payments, nothing! Is this how they treat everyone?? What should I do?
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 611 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.