Ignored

Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Empowering
Dó you éver get the feeling your being ingored? 1 thing i hate is ignoránt people!! My mottó of the day is dönt swim a óceán for people who wont éven jump a puddle for you!!!

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,879 Championing
    Can relate to how you are feeling @Ibelive2020 and i'm sorry you are feeling ignored. That is an interesting motto which i've never heard of before, maybe i should apply this with certain people in my life. Sending you lots of hugs!
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,714 Championing
    We see you @Ibelive2020 <3

How's everything going?  Have you had a nice Mother's Day? 
  • Ibelive2020
    Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Empowering
    @Ami2301 thank you hope your ők and thát you have had a lovely mothers day hun sending you húgs bk ? @Cher_Scope they are so so thank you i do hope your well and yes my mothers day went well xxx
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,879 Championing
    I'm not too bad thank you, just trying to do some writing while Daisy is asleep. My present didn't arrive in time but Daisy has been very cuddly today  :)
  • fluffycat
    fluffycat Community member Posts: 240 Empowering
    Very hard these days as people busy and even if in social circles can still be ignored!! 

I can make noises, jump up n down, shuffle along ANYTHING to attract the cat AND I'm Ignored THOUGH soon as the little treat pouch is opened PUSS gives me undivided attention!! (BLESS)

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    @Ibelive2020 sorry I wasn't ignoring you I have been haveing a rough couple of days with my mum x