permitted work, how to report earning and expenses — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

permitted work, how to report earning and expenses


I am receiving ESA suppprt group benefit.
I am about to start doing permitted work as self employed. However, I do not know where to report my earning and expenses. I have looked through google and on the government website, but it only tells you how many hours and how much per week you are allowed to work. There is no information on how to do the actual reporting of income and expenses, whether I have to submit  online, by post or any other way. Does anyone know how it is done.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.