Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Meghan!

meghanhallmeghanhall Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have Fibromyalgia, hypermobility syndrome and intercranial hypertension. I’m also a psychology student who loves animals and is constantly drinking tea! I’ve been looking for a group to join to feel supported with people who go through similar stuff. And I saw this advertised on Facebook and thought it’d be great to choice and be part of this community! (Feel free to follow me on Instagram if you want, at @meghanlouisehall where I talk about my chronic illness, mental health, body positivity and life in general)

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,205 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome on board 

I too found the forum through fb and have been here 2 years now 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions general discussion is usually in the coffee lounge 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @meghanhall - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community, Meghan. We have a lot of people here with Fibromyalgia, & I have some similarities with yourself. I have the hypermobile type of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, & there are quite a few of us here with that too. So, I do sympathise, but you're in great company!
    Are you enjoying your psychology course? I find it a very interesting subject. Well anyway, I'm pleased you've found us, & I hope you enjoy being part of the community. :)
  • megs2019megs2019 Member Posts: 40 Connected
    Hi @meghanhall
    welcome and how are you 
  • QueenofdisabilitiesQueenofdisabilities Member Posts: 91 Connected
    Welcome to our community 
    @meghanhall.
    Hope you are ok?
    I also have Fibro,myalgiia,Myalgic Encepalitis.
    Chroinic Fatigue Syndrome.
    Carpal Tunnel,Osteoarthritis.
    Deoression & Anxiety,Ptsd & a
    Major Depressive illness.
    I can really empathise with you having Fibromyalgia.
    You're definitely in the right place here.

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,213

Scope community team

Hello @meghanhall

Welcome to the community, glad you found us. 

What is your favoured brand of tea? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.