Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
MS or fibromyalgia
Hi everyone hope you're all ok. I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, which runs in my family.
I am very concerned I have been misdiagnosed, I have a head tremor (looks like I am saying no over and over) I also feel like I have a constant cold, runny nose and sore throat. Fatigue, headaches and so on. I don’t really get the chronic pain associated with fibro but I do have very bad restless leg syndrome. I feel weak like my body is failing.
Does anyone else here with fibro have tremors? Is what I am feeling fibro? I feel I was diagnosed too quickly because of the family history.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments