Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have you had issues with your employer or workplace during the pandemic?
Are you worried about returning to a workplace because of a health condition / disability?
Have you been denied furlough by your employer, but are worried about returning to work? Could you afford to live on Statutory Sick Pay? (SSP)
Have you been working from home, on furlough or SSP, and face going back to work before being vaccinated?
answered yes to any of these questions, the Scope Stories team want to hear
The next phase of Scope’s We Won’t Be Forgotten campaign is focusing on protecting disabled people’s livelihoods. This is your chance to help us campaign on the impact of coronavirus on disabled people’s lives.
If you’d like to get involved and help Scope campaign on this issue, please contact the Stories Team by emailing Molly at [email protected]
We’d like to hear from you before 1st April.
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 771 Autism and neurodiversity
- 951 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments