Plans

Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Empowering
What has everyone got planned for this evening? 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Relax, listen to some music and pick a TV series to watch. Yourself?
  • Ibelive2020
    @Ross_Scope when kids go sleep just gonna chill in béd read my magazines and watch family guy from 9pm till 11.30pm ???
  • Ross_Alumni
    Can't go wrong with Family Guy @Ibelive2020, I frequently pull up the ITV Hub and enjoy some episodes :) 

That's exactly the show I'll be watching tonight @woodbine, I'm right up to date so will be watching the latest episode. 

Which season is episode 107? 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    I will probably watch an olde episode of dogs behaving badly, great program in my opinion, especially if you’ve got or had dogs. ??
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Lots to watch on TV tonight gbbo , Holly City,  the Syndicate and the intruder 
  • Ibelive2020
    @Ross_Scope love family guy me lol sounds good @leecal and janer1967 I have not seen the intruder before 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    @Ibelive2020 the intruder started last night on ch5 it was good recorded tonight's to watch later 
  • Ibelive2020
    @janer1967 i may have to catch up with it 
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,874 Championing
    I am not haveing much time to watch TV  I did catch up with emerald though 
  • Lisatho11987777
    @Ross_Scope I have tried watching family guy but I cant get into it  same as the Simpson lol 
  • Lisatho11987777
    @woodbine your braver than me lol I would have nightmares or not sleep at all lol ?
  • Ross_Alumni
    woodbine said:
    Can't go wrong with Family Guy @Ibelive2020, I frequently pull up the ITV Hub and enjoy some episodes :) 

That's exactly the show I'll be watching tonight @woodbine, I'm right up to date so will be watching the latest episode. 

Which season is episode 107? 
    Its season 9 episode 12 but thinking about it it could be  episode 140 (wish) if they have all been 16 episode seasons? 
    I do know it's not usually my type of TV but stumbled on to it on Prime and got hooked.
    I think most of them have been sixteen episodes, except the first season and the upcoming final season which will have 24. 

You're not far off being fully caught up there.
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Empowering
    Couple of hours on my laptop whilst senior management watches TV, will prob carry on watching "The walking dead" i'm upto episode 107 now !

Never gotten round to watching The Walking Dead - but I'm need of a new boxset and so now might be the time to start on that one!

Thanks for the reminder and for piquing my interest in TWD @woodbine.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,537 Championing
    edited April 2021
    I seldom get hooked on a tv series though oddly it happened after watching desperate housewives some years ago. Also home improvement with Tim Allen.
  • Ibelive2020
    @leecal i used tó love watching home improvement lol 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,983 Championing
    I've been catching up with keeping faith, finally got to series 3 as I put it on when I go to bed then fall asleep