Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities through Change- quick survey — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities through Change- quick survey

Options
lemon_78
lemon_78 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello, my name is Rosie and I am a trainee on the Charityworks graduate scheme. The scheme aims to equip young people to work in the social sector and offers a paid placement at a charity alongside a training and development course. As part of this course all the trainees carry out a research project which aims to improve the services offered by their host charity.

My charity is currently changing our care homes into Supported Living accommodation to provide more individually tailored person-centred care. I am researching how we can best support our residents through this change. This survey will help the charity enable each of the 50 individuals in our care homes to make the most of this transition and the opportunities it will provide.

I hope you can help me with this by filling in this short survey of 7 questions reflecting on your own experiences. This survey is aimed at everyone, people with disabilities, their friends, family, carers and support workers so please feel free to share the link with anyone who might be interested.

To take part follow the link:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=ETKMJC5VaEKalWs5P9LTRguepP9nGvVEkWQKHV5R0_1UOTY4QUxVSjlBM0JQUEdDQkxJSk81M0RLUS4u

This survey forms part of my research, I will also be consulting the residents and staff directly to get their opinions and feedback.

This survey is anonymous, you will not be asked to share any personal details. Your responses will be kept securely on a double password protected laptop and they will be deleted at the end of this project. Your answers will not be used for any other purpose than to help my research and the Supported Living project. 

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.