Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Third STAART ART prize competition launched until 30th April
Eggscellent news. We have launched our third STAART ART Prize Competition. As it is April, we decided on Easter Eggs. Anybody of any age and location can take part. The only rule is the image has to be egg-shaped. You can use any material you like or use computer software. Please put your first name, age (if you are happy to do so) and your location. The competition will run until 30th April. There is a first prize of a £25 Amazon voucher and 2 x £10 runner-up prizes.
You can enter as many eggs as you like.
The winners will be decided by people on this group. Whoever has the highest combination of likes, emojis and shares will be the winner. The two runners-up prizes will have the second and third highest combination. You can vote for as many eggs as you like but please only vote once for each egg.
The voting will stay open until 10th May 2021 and the winners announced on the 12th May. All three winners will be showcased on the STAART social platforms and will appear in the September edition of the STAART newsletter.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.