Hi, my name is Supportw! Is there help available for gardening?
GARDEN FUNDING!!! Keen gardener but cant access garden.
Funding help required to adapt a garden to make it accessible.
Hi has anyone experienced needing to access a garden but being unable to due to being a full time motorised wheelchair user a the garden layout/surface being unsuitable?
Council can only contribute so much and im currently researching potential opportunities for funding help towards the cost? I need suitable ground surface to be laid down and tree stumps removing and a garden shed re-locating
I've tried turn to us and a few others but just wanted to ask if anyone had been through this experience.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments