Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Supportw! Is there help available for gardening?
GARDEN FUNDING!!! Keen gardener but cant access garden.
Funding help required to adapt a garden to make it accessible.
Hi has anyone experienced needing to access a garden but being unable to due to being a full time motorised wheelchair user a the garden layout/surface being unsuitable?
Council can only contribute so much and im currently researching potential opportunities for funding help towards the cost? I need suitable ground surface to be laid down and tree stumps removing and a garden shed re-locating
I've tried turn to us and a few others but just wanted to ask if anyone had been through this experience.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 35 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 856 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions