Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi am wondering if you can help me my partner gets esa he should of been paid today which he didn’t so I go into the Job centre and she has a look on her computer and she sees he hasn’t been paid and doesn’t understand why but she said that it said on his journal that because I get carers allowance for our daughter because she gets high rate dla that this should of been taken into consideration but she didn’t understand what that ment so am just confused by that because even tho she told me she’s requested it to go into the account it still hasn’t gone in and am worried because of this note on the system it’s going to delay the payment it’s just strange because they know am a carer for my daughter 5 years ago when he started claiming esa and hasn’t been a problem but all of a sudden they flagged it up thanks
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.