Hi, my name is MrsGilbert96!

MrsGilbert96
MrsGilbert96 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm Nicola I'm 53 yrs old I'm disabled & mostly bed bound. I have Osteoarthritis Asthma & Crohns Disease & am in a wheelchair. 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,783 Championing
    Hi @MrsGilbert96 welcome to the forum, thanks for telling us a bit about your self, plenty of topics to join in here.
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Empowering
    edited April 2021
    Hi @MrsGilbert96 - or should I say, Nicola :)

I just wanted to offer you a big, warm welcome to the Online community!

As @Sandy_123 has said, there's lots to explore, depending on where you would like to start. If you do have anything in particular you would like to talk about, then you might want to have a look through the different Categories of discussion on the forum. Or, if you prefer, stop by the Coffee lounge for a chat with our members, about just about anything and everything! 

If there's anything we can help you with, or you have any questions for us, just give us a shout. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Similar to me I am 53 in a wheelchair,  I am an amputee and also visually impaired 

Hope to see you around 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,371 Championing
    Hi @MrsGilbert96 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive group. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    A big welcome to the community from me too @MrsGilbert96 :) How are you doing?