Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is emmatee!
Don't know what to do,I have bipolar disorder, agophobia, my mum helped me with everything and sadly she died, DLA assessment for change to pip went wrong and I contacted them to look at the decision, they are,now my ESA payment hasn't gone into my account,I didn't didn't get any warning this would happen happen,I've been so ill, had a operation and my mental health is so bad,I'm confused about everything, is this normal, I have no food gas electric and don't know how to cope, is this a mistake?
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.