PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

The assessor rang back after 1 week to ask how many times I have seizures per day. Is this normal?

kelly2021kelly2021 Member Posts: 12 Listener
edited April 23 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hello everyone, 

So I had my telephone assessment last Tuesday but today the assesor rang me again and asked "How many times do I have a seizure a day"

I'm really confused as she had already asked me that at the assessment last week.
I'm starting to worry that this means not getting it now. I've never heard about them ringing back after a week.

Thanks.

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 3,798 Disability Gamechanger
    @kelly2021 it does happen, I wouldn't worry too much about it, you could phone the PIP tomorrow and ask them for a copy of the assessment report which will give an indication of the outcome.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,276 Disability Gamechanger
    Try not to worry the assessors are only human and may have not remembered to note it down . At least by calling they have not just ignored it and made sure the info is correct 
Sign in or join us to comment.