Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Tablet , I pad, phone . TV
My son william is 4 and has autism , he is obsessed with technology he constantly has to have some form of it and uses more than one at once 2 , when we try to take it off him he hurts himself not always but we do struggle and I'm scared he's gonna really hurt himself... we do have set times he uses them to and he does play nicely but his main focus is technology.. do I just let him have them cause its what he enjoys doing? Do I try and limit it more everyday? He's good when he's out and about doesn't have it . Any advice please worried hes always gonna be this obsessed ?
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.