Hi, my name is ollieollie! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ollieollie!

ollieollie
ollieollie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
Hello, my name is Kev, I have a late diagnosis of ASD I was wondering are there others similar to myself?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

There are lots of members with asd  on heŕe who I hope will respond 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @ollieolle. It's good to have you with us!

Feel free to have a good look around the forum and start to find your way around a bit better. I know from your first post that you're keen to find out if any of our members have received a diagnosis of ASD. Just to check with you, you're looking to connect with others who have a late diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder? 

If so, then you might want to check out our Autism and aspergers section. In fact, if it's OK with you, I could pop your original post over in that category, so that it's easier for our members to see your post and connect. How does that sound? 

Anyway, have fun exploring and just give us a shout if you would like any help finding your away around. :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ollieollie - & welcome to the community. Quite a lot of our members have said they also had a late diagnosis of ASD, so hopefully they'll get in touch. Anyway, thank you for joining, Kev. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.