Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I'm sew59! Some of my loved ones have experienced illness after having their coronavirus vaccines
Note from moderator: this post may contain unverified claims regarding side-effects of COVID-19 vaccines. You can find recognised side-effects of the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines on the respective gov.uk pages linked.
My three sisters and I have had Astra vaccine my sister and I both had Pfizer on 25th of February of this year my other two sisters had Astra they had there vaccine in march one on the third of march the other on the 19 march my sister felt rough for a couple of didn't feel right she started to feel breathless tired had pains all over her legs and feet swelled up she was admitted to hospital on 30th march fluid retention in her body she was poorly she was in hospital for week she still not right my other sister hadn't been feeling right since injection on the 19 march she went to hospital last week had tests was told she has angina she has never had heart trouble she's waiting to go to hospital for more tests sister who had Pfizer on 25 February with me she was had admitted into last week on the 20 April with unexplained back pain in her back and spine she couldn't laugh cough or sneeze without it really hurt took her breath away they kept her in over night done a lot of tests all tests came back ok just waiting to go for a mri scan so from about from march my sisters haven't been well I felt it was not right three of them affected I asked all the doctors was it vaccine I was told I don't think it was but am not sure u was fine after my covid vaccine sorry for a long reply
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.