Hi, my name is lisalisa123! Less than half our usual ESA has been paid — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lisalisa123! Less than half our usual ESA has been paid

Options
lisalisa123
lisalisa123 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Good morning, 

I have noticed today that less than half our usual esa us been paid in. We’re in the support group and have had no communication from them and it also said jsa beside it. Any one had any issues like this. I’m calling them now but it’s taking ages to get through to them 

thanks x

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    Welcome, I commented on the information you posted on the other thread, bear in mind it sometimes can take anywhere up to an hour to get through, so bear with it. 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @lisalisa123

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

There have been a lot of issues lately with payments, but hopefully the response you received on the other discussion has been helpful for you.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.