Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I have degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia. Has anyone had surgery on their lumbar spine?
Hi everyone im new here thanks for having me!! I suffer degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia and suffer very bad with my back its more my lumbar on lots of medication and waiting to see my orthopaedic surgeon again as he was on about surgery on my lumbar spine maybe fusing it together but since all lock down I've had no injections or contact with him and my spine has got worse cant walk most days so now i will need a new mri scan then wait and see if he gonna operate....anybody on here had this operation? If so what is peoples opinion on this operation please???
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.