Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hello again - help with patio plants?
Good morning I hope we see the sun soon, I am still getting to grips with the site, thank you to everyone that has made me welcome.....yesterday a very odd day here the atmosphere was very flat outside, not that I go out still very noticeable, there is a lane that runs along the edge of the flats and all very quiet? am I going a bit odd? Lol ....I have purchased 2 fuchsia pyramid plants (shopping channel) I thought as it said pato etc on tv they would be safe outside it seems not on the lable...they where delivered last evening, now just sitting here, unpacked by my neibough, any ideas anyone, the Gardner here sprayed the ones we had outside with weedkiller, I thought get some more and that should be nice, it seems I may have made an awful mistake poor plants..I have had a look on web, mmm I thought pato and outside would work....hope I am not boring you, Mary.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.