Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

The Job Centre are going to ring me about ESA. Should I be contacted by ESA directly instead?

david400david400 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Can you please help I have applied for (esa) but have received a call from job centre plus state that they are going to ring me next week.should I be contacted by the  (esa) department instead.



  • calcotticalcotti Member Posts: 1,236 Pioneering
    ESA is administered through JobCentrePlus.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,238 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

    It is normal for job centre to call as you are claiming for employment support allowance and as above it is administered through them initially 
Sign in or join us to comment.