Hi, my name is julesh! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is julesh!

Options
julesh
julesh Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hiya everyone!?
Hope everyone is enjoying a sunny day ?

Comments

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I won't be seeing Any sun today had a fab night in work loved it now I am off to bed enjoy your day and everyone else 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 49,986 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @julesh welcome to forum,  gone a bit chilly at moment the weather 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to have a look around and join in or ask any questions 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @julesh and a warm welcome to our online community.  How are you doing today?

I'm working from home and I can see the blue skies out of my attic window!  Do you have any plans to get out and about for a bit of fresh air?  I'm going to try and go for a waddle outside when I've finished my shift :)

If you want to get started on the community, I'd recommend visiting our virtual coffee lounge where we have a natter about anything and everything.  Also, our recent discussions shows what our members are talking about right now.

Please let me know if you have any problems with anything, and in the meantime I hope you have a lovely day  :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @julesh - & welcome to the community from me too. Dratted clouds keep getting in the way of the sun where I am, but at least it's staying dry, & I've managed a little potter in the garden. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself? :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @julesh :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.