A week on YAY or NAY ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A week on YAY or NAY ?

Options
fluffycat
fluffycat Community member Posts: 233 Pioneering

A week on YAY or NAY ? 6 votes

Yay
66% 4 votes
Nay
16% 1 vote
Indifferent
16% 1 vote

Comments

• fluffycat
    Options
    Yay - for sitting in few places for food or drink.

Nay - for weather (rain)

Indifferent - for distancing (some places quiet or heaving, though mainly pubs/bars heaving!)

in ‘Five Guys’ now and fairly quiet for a filling burger / chips. (Newbie here)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yay - for meeting old workmates for a carvery and getting a haircut.

Nay - for the rain, all that rain... and England getting nil points at Eurovision!  :o  

Indifferent - for shopping as I haven't really ventured in proper shops for months and prefer to do it online now.  

Love a good poll  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’ll give it a yay.

as for the rain, we really need it after the driest April for decades. The farmers need it for our crops and produce and later we’ll need it for washing and drinking. Bless the rain I say, let it pour some more...but not on bank holidays please. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nay to early  
  • fluffycat
    Options
    leeCal said:
    I’ll give it a yay.

as for the rain, we really need it after the driest April for decades. The farmers need it for our crops and produce and later we’ll need it for washing and drinking. Bless the rain I say, let it pour some more...but not on bank holidays please. ?
    Just wait for the drought warning, wrong type of rain LOL
  • coylygirl
    coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
    Options
    Yay, I've had a really good week, with an old friend unexpectedly turning up and an interesting online course.  Next week seems promising too, lots to look forward to  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.