Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
100 Miles in May for Mind
Well I have completed my latest challenge and raised some money for Mind in the process. I am currently taking an online course with the charity - 'Developing Resilience' which is really supportive and helpful. It is a free course so it's great to be able to give something back. I have enjoyed getting outside in the fresh air every day, despite the wind, rain and hail. I have decided to set myself a goal of walking 1 million steps over the next 3 months, which is about 11000 steps, or 5 1/2 miles a day. It will be challenging but I think I am up for it. Hoping for some better weather.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 609 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 682 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.