P60u not recieved yet ??how long ?, — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P60u not recieved yet ??how long ?,

fraser2907
fraser2907 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
awaiting my p60u I have contacted them sent letters contacted them online heard nothing iam on my esa benefit and I urgently need this for my file very frustration I recieved last years in April....I missed there call and contact them by phone I'm losing a winning battle....how long will it take or is it down to the pandemic when will I recieve it.....please can anyone help..... is-anyone having the same problems 

Fraser 

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    edited May 2021
    They say you should receive it by 31st May. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,607 Disability Gamechanger
    As I replied to the same question last week, I have already had mine but I have known them be as late as June even in normal times.
    @fraser2907 why do you need this so urgently it won't tell you anything you don't already know ???
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.