gill2277 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited May 2021 in Families and carers
im a tenant of a housing association, they have rented the house next to me to a couple who constantly smoke cannabis outside their house, weve had to stop opening  windows, and cant even go into the garden as the smell is so bad, 

the housing have said just fill in an anti social form, no help as usual, this is the second member of a really bad local family they have put next door to us, 

my 13 year old son who has autism isnt coping with this very well, the smell makes him anxious and the heat, of our house is making us all bad tempered, i need some advice, does anyone know if i can get any points on my housing application for my son,

any advise would be great, we are just so upset and fed up about this