Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Receive a £30 voucher for sharing your experience of sports and exercise for disabled children
This opportunity is now closed.
If you are the parent of a disabled child who takes part in sports or exercise we would love to hear from you.
We are writing a new webpage about “Sport and exercise for disabled children”.
Please get in touch with me at [email protected] if you would be willing to help us with this. We will send you a £30 voucher for your time.
It would involve speaking to us briefly about your family, any sport and exercise your children have taken part in, and the costs associated with your children taking part. The session will last around 1 hour. You will remain anonymous.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments