Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I've been disabled since 1996. I'm now at an age where I understand the absurdity of life
Hi, been disabled since 1996,i only have one arm and my left leg is a bit iffy, but it works ok....all the other bits work ok. (maybe my brain is a bit weird sometimes ) i am single and .i have always had a motorcycle which i ride every day , i have a few motorcycles one of which is in my bedroom (which is probably why i am single ) ...i am now at an age where i understand the absurdity of life , i have no expectations and try to live it on a daily basis . .
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.