Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Upping sertraline dose 50mg to 100mg
Hello everyone, I’ve been taking 50mg for six weeks and for the first 2 weeks I felt terrible,anxious,hopeless and helpless then started to Improve over the next three week to a point where is felt better but still nowhere near ok. We decided to up 100mg a week ago but I’ve been feeling the same as I felt when I started on 50mg is this just the upped dosage this or should I stop taking them??
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.7K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.