Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Give the DWP feedback about their page on getting help with benefits if you have accessibility needs
Information on Get help with benefits and pensions if you have accessibility needs was added to the gov.uk website in June 2020.
This webpage was created to ensure that customers and advisers can easily locate information on DWP accessible communications, including information about alternative formats and how to request them. This webpage was created using feedback from Operational Stakeholder Engagement Forum (OSEF) members, as well as other stakeholders and customers.
The DWP want your help to understand if they can improve the information on this page, so are asking you to complete a short survey.
The survey will be open until 25 Jun 2021.
Join our call for an equal future.
- All Categories
- 12.9K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 40 Games room
- 423 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 611 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 818 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions