Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hiya just a quick question (will probably end up being huge lol) but I had a review telephone assessment for pip in February and in March I got a decision saying they had stopped all my pip award I'd previously been on for 10+ years so I am currently awaiting a decision for mandatory reconsideration? My question is about my esa... Because I lost the pip I also got letter from esa straight away stating because of a change in my circumstances they have changed the amount of money il be getting? Basically I lost severe disability premium? And I know if I do happen to get a positive response about the pip MR I am again going to be entitled to the premium too but I am just wondering if the esa will automatically be changed back? Or am I supposed to then do a separate MR for the sdp too? I mean they took it away the same day automatically so I'm hoping I haven't got to go through another gawd knows how many months waiting for the sdp too? 🤞🙏🤷🏻♀️
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 609 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 682 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.