UC — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


skhan95 Member Posts: 121 Connected
Hi I'm getting stressed because I have sent my Uc health assessment form with all the information about my health and along with the support worker's letter which was written very short and didn't sent anything about my physical health I dnt know my mind was just everywhere I was so confused and couldn't send any other supporting letters 
Is it gonna effect my lcw or lcwra ? Now I'm so restless just thinking about these letters every time 
I made PIP claim with pip I have sent everything but not with Uc I'm so upset:-( 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.