UC — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC

skhan95
skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
Hi I'm getting stressed because I have sent my Uc health assessment form with all the information about my health and along with the support worker's letter which was written very short and didn't sent anything about my physical health I dnt know my mind was just everywhere I was so confused and couldn't send any other supporting letters 
Is it gonna effect my lcw or lcwra ? Now I'm so restless just thinking about these letters every time 
I made PIP claim with pip I have sent everything but not with Uc I'm so upset:-( 

Comments

• skhan95
    Hy can someone plz help 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @skhan95

Great to see you here, thanks for posting :) 

We can't say whether the letter from your support worker will impact the claim negatively or not, but if you've included plenty of detail in your assessment form then I would hope not. The letter should act more as an additional piece of evidence. 

If it concerns you, could you not send another version of the letter that explains everything that you want it to?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • skhan95
    How can I do that? 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

You can still send in the additional evidence 

Just put covering letter with it remember to put your ni number and name on every sheet of paper 

Also keep copies for yourself 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Keep the originals, send copies.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • skhan95
    Where I can find the address for sending post ? I'm really sorry I always get confuse 
  • skhan95
    And it's been 20 days I have sent the form I hope they haven't made their decision yet as it's too early? Am I right ?
  • janer1967
    You will have an assessment first before they make a decision and there ars huge delays 

Does it not give a return address on your letter or form presuming you have kept a copy 

I don't know the address but will see if I can find it or maybe other members may know 

@Ross_Scope do you know the address for uc50 evidence to go to 
  • skhan95
    I think  I can find the address in Uc journal they have text me before regarding a uc50 form 
  • janer1967
    I canr find the address on the Internet all it said is to call them if you have lost the pre paid envelope 

Your journal may be worth trying 
  • Ross_Alumni
    skhan95 said:
    I think  I can find the address in Uc journal they have text me before regarding a uc50 form 
    Have you been able to find it in your journal?

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • skhan95
    No it's just saying Dwp free post universal credit there is not any address just a number they have provided 
    Should I call them on Monday 
  • janer1967
    Try calling today as they are now working weekends 
  • skhan95
    O really thank u so so much for letting me know 
    I'm so happy that I have joined the group everyone is soooooo nice 
  • Ross_Alumni
    skhan95 said:
    No it's just saying Dwp free post universal credit there is not any address just a number they have provided 
    Should I call them on Monday 
    @janer1967 says they now work weekends. 

I was unable to find an address online that I was confident about, so calling is probably the best thing to do.

• janer1967
    Glad we could help don't hesitate to ask any further questions 
  • skhan95
    I'm calling them now but it gives me stress and anxiety calling them they never help my coach worker never respond to anything but may be I'll get in touch with nice person today 
  • janer1967
    Maybe if you get the address could you let us have it as well please so we can help other members 
  • janer1967
    It us hard to get response from work coach when you put a message in your journal when if ask type of query mark it payment or service issue as these then go to actual dwp staff and not the call centre 

If you are not happy with your work coach you can request a new one 

Don't get stressed about call just say you want to send further evidence and need to know where to send it 
  • skhan95
    I spoke to the lady she said dnt worry if they need any documents they will contact you through journal or by post 
    That's all she said :-(

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.