Hi, my name is Fanfei, and I want to cheer for the autistic community in China — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Fanfei, and I want to cheer for the autistic community in China

Options
Cheer_Autism_China
Cheer_Autism_China Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hey guys! I'm a high school student and I'm interested in learning more about neurodiversity. :)

l'd also like to tell you more about the ASD community in China (especially youth), my home country, as it is very different there.
And by doing so, I hope me and you (well, especially me) can boost more acceptance in this world. <3

Stay tuned if you'd like to learn more about it! :p:)

Comments

• Cheer_Autism_China
    Cheer_Autism_China Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m Fanfei, a Grade 12 student from China :) 

✏️ Together with my peers, we have been creating support messages and artworks to autistic youth in China. 

By doing so, we hope to encourage you to donate to this fundraiser for autistic young people in China, who are limited in accessing therapies and necessary help! : )

Thanks to the kind donors. So far, our donations have reached $255! But the goal is $500, and the money will be split to support two organizations in China: 北京星星雨 (Stars and Rain, provides early intervention to youth and families in poverty) and 星光益彩 (art therapies, and work experience for autistic people 16+)

I hope to encourage your kind donations so we can see change happening where they need it the most. We would really appreciate your kindness! 

Fundraiser page: <moderator removed - Gofundme links not allowed on the community>

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Cheer_Autism_China

I've removed the Gofundme link from your post as this content isn't allowed on our community.  Please see our house rules for more information on what is/isn't permitted.

Your artwork is amazing and we wish you well with your campaign to raise money for autistic young people in China :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.