Health condition — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Health condition

Options
skhan95
skhan95 Community member Posts: 123 Connected
Hello i hope everyone is doing good 
Actually I was bit confuse today I got my blood test results which shows that my vitamin D level is very low and I have lumbar spondylosis as well I did report about lumbar spondylosis in the uc50 form but I just found about vitamin D issue ... so basically I mean to say is do we have to tell in the Uc account or it's just a normal thing 
Sorry about English:-(

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,663 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't report every little up and down, as an example they recently put me on folic acid 3 months didn't see any point in reporting that.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• skhan95
    Options
    Ok woodbine thank you so much  :)
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    Just a side note, did the GP recommend anything for the low Vit D levels?

My bloods showed this up a few years back and he provided me with a course of Vit D for 7 weeks. 
  • skhan95
    Options
    Yes Dr gave me a course of  7 weeks and after that repeat medicine for a long time 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You only need to report a change if it significantly changes how you function against the criteria 

Changes to neds even new diagnosis don't need reporting unless there is significant change 

Reporting a change jyst prompts the whole reassessment process off again 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.