Dealing with chronic pain
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Health condition

skhan95skhan95 Member Posts: 87 Connected
Hello i hope everyone is doing good 
Actually I was bit confuse today I got my blood test results which shows that my vitamin D level is very low and I have lumbar spondylosis as well I did report about lumbar spondylosis in the uc50 form but I just found about vitamin D issue ... so basically I mean to say is do we have to tell in the Uc account or it's just a normal thing 
Sorry about English:-(


  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 5,104 Disability Gamechanger
    I don't report every little up and down, as an example they recently put me on folic acid 3 months didn't see any point in reporting that.
    I will now only offer benefits advice on PIP, and specific benefits advice for other people with Epilepsy. 
  • skhan95skhan95 Member Posts: 87 Connected
    Ok woodbine thank you so much  :)
  • MarkN88MarkN88 Member Posts: 1,697 Pioneering
    Just a side note, did the GP recommend anything for the low Vit D levels?

    My bloods showed this up a few years back and he provided me with a course of Vit D for 7 weeks. 
  • skhan95skhan95 Member Posts: 87 Connected
    Yes Dr gave me a course of  7 weeks and after that repeat medicine for a long time 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 12,058 Disability Gamechanger
    You only need to report a change if it significantly changes how you function against the criteria 

    Changes to neds even new diagnosis don't need reporting unless there is significant change 

    Reporting a change jyst prompts the whole reassessment process off again 
    Here to help with my experience in hunan resources and employment rights 
Sign in or join us to comment.