Motability, Blue Badges and disabled motoring
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Is anyone else having problems contacting or hearing back from DVLA?

Hi,

Due to ongoing medical conditions I have had my license revoked, however back in March 2021 my doctor said I could reapply for it if I wanted and would help me gain some independence. So I applied for it at the end of March (Via Post), I had one correspondance back to say I need to add a photo to my application, to which I did and sent back the application, this was back in April. Since then I have heard nothing from them, no request for Medical information like the usually do nothing.I checked as well and they cashed the cheque for the new photo fee.

I have since April been trying to phone them via all channels: Email, Phone and Webchat. Email I get no response back at all and just say a generic response. Phone is always busy and cuts you off, can't even be put in a queue and have tried to phone at different times of the day for the past 2 months. Webchat takes all your information and then says no ones available and closes chat. I did manage to get in a queue once or twice but eventually it just says no ones available and closes.

DVLA is impossible to get in touch with at the moment, is anyone else having problems?

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.