Can anyone answer this question? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Can anyone answer this question?

Baby65 Member Posts: 5 Listener
Evening all. Can anyone answer this question. If I had to have social care and needed to pay a contribution is there a way of paying it that it would still be paid if I became incapacitated and could not do it myself. Can you set up a direct debit with the council or get an advocate from the council to help. I would also like to know in a situation like this can they force you into a home if you have no family to help you. Any thoughts anyone out there the community.


  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,407 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

    I would imagine you can pay by direct debit or even direct payment from your benefits 

    I'm no expert on this I would suggest you contact cab to get some information about your situation 
    Hope you get something sorted 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.