Not feeling so well today - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not feeling so well today

Options
2»

Comments

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,288 Pioneering
    Options
    Can’t believe how many kind messages I have had  thanks for thinking of me . I started getting really anxious and was starting to hear voices but I called the crisis team straight away . My partner is back tomorrow I have missed him so much . 

I’m really proud of my self even tho I haven’t coped well . And I want to thank each and every one of you for your support it means so much to me xx 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think you have coped well @cupcake88- and it's definitely something to be proud of! I'm glad our members could be there for you. I hope you have a lovely reunion with your partner today :) Do you have anything planned, or are you just going to chill together? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,288 Pioneering
    Options
    My partner said thank you to you all for being a massive support to me while he’s been gone thanks so much . 

@Tori_Scope  he won’t be back till later on tonight but he has a few day’s off . So we are planning on going to a theme park while he’s off work I have a special disability pass for all the Merlin theme parks so we don’t have to que which is really good x 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That sounds fun @cupcake88 :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @cupcake that's something to look forward to us your partner being home you did realy well being on your own well done x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.