Not feeling so well today - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not feeling so well today

Options
2»

Comments

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,286 Pioneering
    Options
    Can’t believe how many kind messages I have had  thanks for thinking of me . I started getting really anxious and was starting to hear voices but I called the crisis team straight away . My partner is back tomorrow I have missed him so much . 

I’m really proud of my self even tho I haven’t coped well . And I want to thank each and every one of you for your support it means so much to me xx 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think you have coped well @cupcake88- and it's definitely something to be proud of! I'm glad our members could be there for you. I hope you have a lovely reunion with your partner today :) Do you have anything planned, or are you just going to chill together? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,286 Pioneering
    Options
    My partner said thank you to you all for being a massive support to me while he’s been gone thanks so much . 

@Tori_Scope  he won’t be back till later on tonight but he has a few day’s off . So we are planning on going to a theme park while he’s off work I have a special disability pass for all the Merlin theme parks so we don’t have to que which is really good x 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That sounds fun @cupcake88 :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @cupcake that's something to look forward to us your partner being home you did realy well being on your own well done x

Brightness