keen on metting people - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

keen on metting people

Options
2»

Comments

• Clidaras2021
    Clidaras2021 Community member Posts: 41 Listener
    Options
    sorry i havent been online for a long time,ive been doing volunteering work at gloucester quays helping around at the cafe working for free ive been helping around making sure all the tables are cleaned and sannitized.ive also been making sure everything is neat and tidy picking up any litter and filling up fridges with drinks and making sure theres enough icecreams in the freezer
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    my mom also signed me up for hitz so ive been doing a course at  the gloucestershire rugby stadium.i started the course on the 6th of september so the program will finish on the 17th of december. Matt who i got to meet at the stadium has been teaching me maths and english  and i learnt about skeletal body and skeletal muscles and i did a national assignment today on maths and english. And through the program i will also be doing exams and work experience, and ive also been doing team building and doing sport, playing cricket and ya
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Clidaras2021 Wow, it sounds like you've been super busy doing lots of fun activities!  Which is your favourite sport so far?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Clidaras2021
    Options
    Hey sorry I havent been online for so long ive been really busy with my course so far ive completed a whole month at the course . Ive still got 3 months left to finish the course. Ive also been doing maths and english . Since ive been doing the course ive been learning about ratio , fractions and positive and negative numbers.Ive also been learning how to do boxing and ive been doing all type of sports running,beep tests,push ups, flexibility, and sit ups.My favourite sport so far is cricket.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.