Hi, I'm rosca8296! Can someone explain what this means on my PIP report? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm rosca8296! Can someone explain what this means on my PIP report?

Options
rosca8296
rosca8296 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I am sure this has been answered before but I recently got my pip report back ( not the decision) on the back page when it asks "based on the claimants likely future circumstances it would be appropriate to review the claim in " which has been left blank, then it says OR and "based on the evidence I consider there to be no requirement to arrange a review of this claim as significant change is unlikely" of which they tick the box, then in the box underneath it states "the claimant has recognised conditions, however at present there are no significant limitations to their functional abilities. Therefore there is no reason to arrange a review of this claim" 

I do not understand what this means but for the boxes underneath they have ticked no to all of them, can someone help me understand please? The simpler the better please? I am quite worried thanks in advance! 

Comments

• rosca8296
    rosca8296 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Does that mean I'm not going to get it? 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unfortunately that is the recommendation but it isn't the decision 

You need to wait till you get a decision letter 

In most cases they go with the report but not in all cases 

They look at your form and medical evidence and anything else you sent 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.