Looking for Participants in Master Dissertation — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for Participants in Master Dissertation

Options
CarolinaDeAlba
CarolinaDeAlba Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, my name is Carolina!

I am currently studying a MSc in User Experience Design at Kingston University London. Currently working on my dissertation, the project is about creating an immersive, interactive and educational museum experience for blind and visually impaired people with the use of voice overs, sounds, and haptics.

The first stage involves a round of interviews in order to better understand the target audience’s needs. I wanted to reach out on this group and see if anyone would be interested in participating on this research project. I am looking for +8 participants who are blind or visually impaired, over the age of 18. If anyone would like to hear more about the project or what the interview would be about, please do reach out through my university's email: <moderator removed pending review>, or through here and I will get in touch with you!

In advance, thank you for taking the time to read this. I would truly appreciate your help.

Best,
Carolina.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi @CarolinaDeAlba and a warm welcome to our community.

Thank you for thinking of us when recruiting participants for your Master thesis :)  I've temporarily removed your email address as the Online community team need to firstly check that members' participation will be safe. 

Would you please be able to email us at community@scope.org.uk so we can run through a few details and review your study?  Once all is verified, we'll re-insert your email.

Also, I've removed a duplicate and moved your thread to our News and opportunities category which is our home to all research requests.  

Many thanks - Cher.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • CarolinaDeAlba
    CarolinaDeAlba Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi @Cher_Scope

No problem, I completely understand. I just emailed you with more information about my study! Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.