Hi, I'm Leebrom! Looking to find information on Myasthenia gravis (MG) + help others. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Leebrom! Looking to find information on Myasthenia gravis (MG) + help others.

Options
Leebrom
Leebrom Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello every my name is Lee from Manchester I was diagnosed with mg in 2014 just thought I would come on here to see if I could find information on the illness and also to see if I could help an1 out who suffers with mg

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Leebrom and a big warm welcome to our online community.  How's it going with you today?  Is it sunny in Manchester?

Just so I know I have the right condition, do you mean Myasthenia gravis (MG)?  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Leebrom
    Options
    Yes that's right cher
  • Leebrom
    Options
    Always sunny in Manchester lol

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Leebrom :D I am fond of Manchester! Had many a nice weekend break there, plenty to do.

I've had a look through some of our old threads in which members discuss their experiences of MG, here's some you might find interesting and possibly want to comment on:
    While also feel free to have a nosey around our different chat categories to see if you can help anywhere through your life experience with MG.

How are you managing your condition?  Is there any specific information that would help you?  Or are you a part of any support groups?  I'm guessing you're probably already aware of myaware, the charity dedicated to care and support of people affected by myasthenia.  But on the off chance you hadn't heard of them, there's a link.  

I've also amended the title of your thread to help others with MG spot it easier and moved it to our Invisible impairments category.  Just to check, do you think of MG as an invisible impairment?  If not, and you'd prefer it moving to a different category please let me know

Best wishes and I look forward to talking some more :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.