If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is Mattw!

Options
Mattw
Mattw Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all my name is Matt I have several health conditions diabetes epilepsy and mobility issues

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,196 Championing
    Options
    Hi @Mattw - I'm pleased to be the first to welcome you to this friendly & supportive community, Matt. We have members with your health conditions (I personally have mobility issues), so I hope you find this group helpful. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Championing
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Mattw :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Duninn
    Duninn Community member Posts: 184 Empowering
    Options
    Hello there @Mattw welcome
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,134 Championing
    Options
    @Mattw Hi Matt and a warm welcome to scope it's good to meet you, sound like me a number of conditions inc.diabetes (type2), some mobility issues and epilepsy which I have now had for over 24 years.
    Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

2024 Election won

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Championing
    Options
    Hi @mattw :) Thanks for joining the community! 

Please feel free to take a look around the community, and get stuck in. You might like to start off by looking at a list of the most recent discussions on the community, or view the categories of discussion we have here.

Are you having a good weekend?

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.