Hi, my name is Roystone! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Roystone!

Roystone Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi My wife and myself are both disabled and are wanting to have our Council bungalow decorated. Ihave contacted the council and they dont have any scheme for this so i just wondered if anyone has any ideas of how to get any help we will provide all paint and emulsion and all other equipment etc 
Thanks Roy


  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

    I think your only option would be to get a painter and decorator in to do it 

    Unless you have any friends or family who will help 

    Make sure you get someone who has been recommend 

    Other members may know of other options 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Roystone and welcome to the community. 

    I'm unsure of any other option apart from the above I'm afraid, have you contacted any painters and decorators?
    Online Community Coordinator

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

    Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.