If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Covid jab,/flu jag combined!,

Options
gaz1960
gaz1960 Community member Posts: 292 Pioneering
Blocked! 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @gaz1960

Was this thread intended to discuss that covered on your Free speech thread?  If so, I can merge so all replies go to one place?  If I'm mistaken, apologies.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • gaz1960
    Options
    Now you have me,........mucking fuddled,.....lol...:) Apologies for the crude response! Lol 

You have me as a disadvantage, I'm not sure what i meant! Lol:) 

A cross between free speech, and ......................whatever? 

Deepest apologies, sometimes, it gets complicated between what's right and wrong? 

Again, its each individual person's outlook on each person's behaviour, and outlook on what their version of reality! Surely, that's why we all have free choice, and speech ! We all have individual choices?
  • gaz1960
    Options
    Deepest apologies if anything i post is against any and all responses or thoughts of other people! Just my personal circumstances! 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @gaz1960 No need to apologise at all.  Would you be happy for me to merge this thread with your other, or I can leave it be?  

Also, if there's anything in relation to your personal circumstances we can help with, please just let us know.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • gaz1960
    Options
    You decide! That's what you decide! Your choice,you are a mod! 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,125 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Teddybear12 glad you decided not to leave us.

2024 Election won

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.