Scared ill end up back in hospital — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Scared ill end up back in hospital

Options
Hi friends I’m not doing so well just worried I’m gonna end up back in hospital again I just don’t see my self ever getting better and im not very happy with my community team at the moment either . 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @cupcake88

Aww no, I'm sorry to hear that.  When you say you aren't doing well, how do you mean?  There's no pressure to share anything you don't feel comfortable with but it might help us better understand  <3
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,016 Pioneering
    Options
    @cupcake88 sorry to hear you're not feeling great. Remember your friends here on the forum, there is always someone around for a chat. Is your partner with you? 

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,629 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @cupcake88 good afternoon, sorry you aren't feeling to well, what's the problem with your community team?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,286 Pioneering
    Options
    @Cher_Scope
    i have been hearing voices again which is very distressing and making me very anxious I wasn’t very well over the weekend at all I tried the crisis team but it’s like they don’t even care any more I’m feeling so down like I’m never going to feel better x 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    @Cressida yes my partner is with me he’s just finished work . Thanks so much for your friendship and support . 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    @woodbine hi there hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow but I never have good days just ok days or really bad days . My community team aren’t very good and don’t listen to me they say I need more confidence in my self and that they are listening to me but there not . 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    Thank you all my good friends for your support as always xxx
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Hi @cupcake88   - I'm also sorry you've not been so good. Did you get put back on the medication you were on before you last were in hospital? Perhaps a chat with your GP might help. It's rotten that your community team aren't very good when you need support. I hope you feel a little better soon; remember to not give up hope, xx
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Options
    Sorry you're not feeling in a good place @cupcake88
    Have your team given you any coping strategies for times like this?
    Hopefully you'll feel a bit reassured now your partners back home from work...
    Hope you start to feel a bit better  :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @cupcake88

Ah, that must be frustrating to not feel heard.  Is there any member of staff you feel you have a better relationship with?  Try not to let it deter you from confiding in them about how you're feeling and the voices you're hearing.  It might take a little time but you will get there, and begin feeling better I'm sure.  

In the meantime, make sure to lean on those around you for support, be that your lovely partner, your family, friends or extended virtual family on the online community.  We're all here whenever you want to talk  <3

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • cupcake88
    Options
    @chiarieds hello my good friend yes I had a chat with my gp who’s excellent he spoke to my community team and my medication has gone back to what it was minus one medication but it’s pretty back to normal now so he sorted that out for me at least x 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    @Cress how are you ? Yes they always tell me I need to distract my self by doing hobbies . I try my best to distract my self but when I’m hearing voices it’s very distressing  x 
  • cupcake88
    Options
    @Cher_Scope thanks so much cheer I dunno what I would do with out all my friends on here can’t thank you enough for all your support . X 
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Options
    cupcake88 said:
    @Cress how are you ? Yes they always tell me I need to distract my self by doing hobbies . I try my best to distract my self but when I’m hearing voices it’s very distressing  x 
    I'm OK thanks @cupcake88 :)

I know what you mean, when I'm feeling bad I seem unable to do any of the things suggested...
    But sometimes just getting through the day is enough...even though it may seem a struggle. It's good your GP was able to sort your meds.

Take care  :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Options
    How are you today @cupcake88 ?  Do you have anything nice planned?  

Hoping you feel a little better :)

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,194 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi cupcake. Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling great again. I really hope your feeling a bit better today.

Take care ❤️
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there my friend how are you feeling today 

Can you write down how you feel and make a diary may help your team to see it in writing your day to day thoughts 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.