Hi, I'm holgate001! I have a Rascal Vision mobility scooter. What is the correct tyre pressure? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm holgate001! I have a Rascal Vision mobility scooter. What is the correct tyre pressure?

Options
holgate001
holgate001 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
Hi I’m new to this forum and live in Scotland. My Mobility Scooter is a Rascal Vision can anyone on the forum help me with the correct tyre pressures for this scooter? I can’t find any mention of tyre pressures in my  manual.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @holgate001

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this, have you tried looking up your model on the internet to see if you can find that information on the website of the manufacturer? Or perhaps you could contact the manufacturer / seller directly to see if they can help?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • holgate001
    Options
    I’ve tried online and had no success to date. I was hoping someone has been down the same route and found the answer.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,125 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @holgate001 - & welcome to the community. I've looked online, & at your scooter's manual & can't find the tyre pressure either. I watched a Youtube video, not realising that it was by an Australian firm, however they said the maximum tyre pressure, such as 50psi, should be written on the side of the tyre, & just wondered if that might the case for yours. However, never have the pressure to the maximum as it can burst an older tyre, or wear out the middle of a newer tyre (too little pressure wearing out the sides).
    Other than that, I would contact Electric Mobility: Telephone: 01460 258100 www.electricmobility.co.uk
  • holgate001
    Options
    Thanks for the phone number. I’ll give it a try.
  • chiarieds
    edited August 2021
    Options
    You're welcome. Kindly let us know how you get on, as this may help others. :)
  • holgate001
    Options
    I’ve just phoned Electric Mobility and they say the pressure front and rear is 28psi. Hope this helps anyone else looking for tyre pressures.
  • chiarieds
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know @holgate001 - & pleased you got sorted. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.