Hi, my name is donnasykes! Could my carer stay with me and claim their own benefits?

Options
donnasykes
donnasykes Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2021 in Families and carers
Can my carer live with me and claim there own benefits as in winter I struggle more and my carer lives quite far away so sometimes stays in winter 3 nites a wk but I need more help now so cud my carer stay more of move in temperyly over winter months

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Championing
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

I don't know the answer to your question but just wanted to say hi 

Someone will be able to help you when they see this 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,649 Championing
    Options
    Hello @donnasykes

Good to meet you, welcome to the community, it's good that you are planning ahead to the cold months and trying to get a plan in place of what you are going to do. I am not sure of the answer to your question but I have moved your discussion to our carers category and altered the title somewhat so that other members have more of an idea of the subject.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Championing
    Options
    Welcome to the community @donnasykes :) What benefits does your carer claim? 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,200 Championing
    Options
    Hi @donnasykes - & welcome to the community from me also. Perhaps also of relevance is what benefits do you claim?